Sawtooth Hanger and Photo Installation
In the video below we demonstrate how to properly attach a Sawtooth Hanger and install your Photo in your frame.
What you will need
- Your Photo
- Tape Measure
- A solid surface to work on
- A Butter Knife to lift Flexible Tabs
- Using Tape measure mark center of frame.
- On a solid surface Hammer down saw tooth hanger far enough to catch the screw head or hanging hook that you put in the wall.
- Use the butter knife to lift Flexible Tabs on the back of your frame
- Make sure glass is clean and install your photo
- Reinsert backing and press down Flexible tabs