Wire Hanger and Picture Installation
In the video below we demonstrate how to properly place your photo and install Wire Hanger on your frame.
What you need
- Measuring device
- Screw Gun or Screw Driver
- Wire Cutter (optional)
- Butter knife to help bend Flexible Tabs
- Use the butter knife to lift Flexible Tabs on the back of your frame
- Make sure glass is clean and put your photo in the frame
- Reinsert backing and press down Flexible Tabs
- Screw D-Rings in with a screw approximately 1/3 down from the top of your frame.
- Loop the wire once around the D-Ring.
- Than twist the wire 4 or 5 times around the wire as shown in the video.
- If you do not have wire cutters you may twist remaining wire so it is not hanging,